RealScan G10 is a highly accurate and incredibly efficient fingerprint live scanner from Suprema Inc. RealScan G10 is an FBI Appendix F certified live scanner, which is considered to be the most stringent FBI image quality standards. It means that it conforms to the image quality and interoperability standards set by the FBI Appendix F.
Suprema RealScan G10
Suprema RealScan G10 is an FBI Appendix F certified ten-print live scanner that supports 4-4-2 fingerprint scans. Equipped with Suprema’s superior biometric technologies, RealScan G10 is suitable for Civil ID and IAFIS/NGI applications and also compatible with SWFT+ Enrollment.
Our Price: Contact Us
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $250
Questions? Ask our experts: 877-917-3287
Adherence to FBI Appendix F image quality requirements ensures that the fingerprint images captured by RealScan G10 live scanner fully support the FBI’s Next Generation Identification (NGI – Formerly IAFIS) system.
It can easily take up FBI background check as well as mobile acquisition applications where these image quality specifications are the minimum requirements. Having an FBI certified biometric scanner is always a plus as it ensures high quality fingerprint scans even if you use them for non-FBI applications.
Suprema Biometrics is known for its market leading fingerprint technologies and has equipped RealScan G10 with the same. It comes equipped with Suprema’s Advanced Rolled Image Construction technology, which enables RealScan G10 to capture superior rolled fingerprint images with minimum distortion.
Security is the core element in Suprema readers and RealScan G10 is not an exception. This Suprema 10 print fingerprint scanner comes equipped with advanced machine learning powered liveness detection mechanism that can instantly rule out any fake fingerprint attack.
Suprema readers are not only aesthetically appealing; they are also designed keeping user convenience in mind. RealScan G10’s extra-wide platen offers enough room for convenient placement of 4 finger slap, even if you have the largest hand around. Once placed, G10’s speedy scanning process will take no time to capture your fingerprints, be it thumbs, 4 finger slap or rolled scans.
RealScan G10 is a real survivor when it comes to endure extreme environment, harsh usage or high volume scanning. In back to back high volume fingerprint scanning scenarios (such as large scale enrollments, voter identification, etc.) user fingers may have all kind of contaminants including dust, dirt, etc. These contaminants may not only impact scanner performance may leave scars on the sensor surface with repetitive usage.
Experts at Suprema Biometrics understand the importance of durability and have treated RealScan G10’s platen to endure not only harsh usage but also extreme weather and unfavorable operating environment. This is why Suprema readers’ platen can stay scratch-free even after a long time of repetitive and high volume usage. On top of the scratch-free platen, RealScan G10’s IP54 rated sealed construction ensures that water or dust cannot creep in.
Advanced rolled image construction technology
Scanning rolled fingerprint images can be challenging for an ordinary fingerprint scanner as several aspects have to be taken care of that might go wrong while performing the scan. A slight slip of finger can spoil the capture and the image would be rejected by the quality threshold measure of the system.
Unlike stationary finger scan, which can be accomplished by capturing a digital image, rolled fingerprints images have to be scanned by capturing multiple frames. Suprema RealScan G10 captures 20 frames per second while scanning rolled fingerprint image.
These frames are then joined to create a single impeccable rolled fingerprint image. RealScan G10 comes equipped with Advanced Rolled Image Construction (ARIC) Technology, which does an excellent job of joining multiple frames of rolled fingerprint images to construct a flawless single fingerprint image.
ARIC technology makes sure that constructed rolled fingerprint image retains the highest level of image quality and low error rate. Advanced Rolled Image Construction technology’s efficiency stems from Suprema’s highly efficient slip detection algorithm, which can detect slip of finger while capturing the image.
Machine learning powered liveness detection
It can detect fake fingerprints made with materials such as silicon, clay, glue, film, paper, rubber and more. LFB technology’s machine learning powered image analysis mechanism analyses and categorizes image patterns by examining optical characteristics.
RealScan G10 also comes equipped with Suprema’s advanced fake finger detection system called Live Finger Detection (LFD) technology. This machine-learning based technology keeps a watch over each scan in the background to ensure that the data acquisition mechanism cannot be fooled with fake fingerprints.
Powerful digital signal processor
Suprema RealScan G10 comes equipped with some mighty hardware ready take any challenge thrown at it. Its powerful 400MHz CPU can accomplish any enrollment, identification or authentication task without breaking a sweat. Efficient CPU enables the device to boot in less than a second and makes high speed processing of data acquisition and matching possible.
With start-up time of mere 0.57 second, this Suprema reader is one of the fastest to boot fingerprint scanners around. So, while others may be waiting their scanners to boot, you can already start capturing fingerprints.
- Adherence to FBI Appendix F image quality specifications gives Suprema RealScan G10 an edge over non-certified scanners.
- RealScan G10 inherits Suprema’s excellence in fingerprint recognition along with latest technologies that make it stand apart among 10-print scanners.
- This 10 fingerprint scanner uses proprietary Live Fingerprint Detection (LFD) technology to scrutinize fake fingerprint attacks.
- Advanced Rolled Image Construction technology backed with Suprema’s unique slip detection algorithm enables RealScan G10 to produce flawless rolled fingerprint images.
- Largest platen size (3.5 inch) it its class ensures users can conveniently place their fingers on the sensor surface.
- IP 54 rated sealed construction ensures ingress protection from dust and liquid to ensure long life. Scratch-free platen of RealScan G10 even further extends the durability.
- No-compromise processing power with powerful 400MHz CPU ensures speedy boot time, image capture and matching.
- Built-in speaker, LED indicators and simple user interface makes RealScan G10 extremely easy to operate.
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 – 32 / 64bit, Linux : Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Cent OS 32 / 64bit, Android 5.0 and above.
Compact Ten-print Live Fingerprint Scanner
This FBI PIV certified ten-finger live scanner is made for applications that demand high level of accuracy. Being FBI Appendix F certified, RealScan G10 adheres to stringent quality requirements prescribed by the FBI, making it a perfect candidate for government, AFIS, criminal as well as civil applications.
Suprema Inc. RealScan G10 is manufactured with rugged IP54 rated dust and waterproof sealed construction to make sure that it can endure extreme environments and harsh usage. It can be used for civil as well as law enforcement applications including IAFIS, EURODAC and IDENT (USA, Japan) applications.
Suprema RealScan G10 ensures comfortable capture of fingerprints with its large size 3.5 inch platen. The scanner surface is resistant to scratches, resulting in longer service periods. It comes equipped with a modern CPU that offers processing power up to 400 MHz, ensuring faster processing.
VALUE FOR MONEY
RealScan G10 is a value for money Live Scan device compared to most other scanners in the market, thanks to Suprema’s in-house research, product development and manufacturing. Being cost effective, it can be used in deploying a low-cost setup for civil as well as background check applications.
Live Finger Detection (LFD) technology used in RealScan G10 is based on machine learning and it can detect fake fingerprints made by different material like silicone, latex, clay, film, glue, paper and more. LFD technology can distinguish dynamic image characteristics of the fake fingers from those of live fingers.
Suprema RealScan G10 offers the ability to capture 10 fingerprints, i.e. 4finger slap and 2 simultaneous thumb scans from both hands. It can also scan single rolled as well single flat fingerprints. It comes equipped with Advanced Rolled Image Construction technology backed with Suprema’s unique slip detection algorithm that produces flawless rolled fingerprint images.
Mighty hardware specifications including a powerful 400MHz processor makes RealScan G10 a snappy performer. Despite stringent image quality checks and anti-spoofing liveness detection measures in place, complex biometric operations are performed instantly.
|Single Rolls Single Flats Four Finger Slaps Two Thumbs
|20 frames per second
|4+4+2 in 15 seconds
|500 dpi, 256 gray
|89 x 80 mm (3.5” x 3.15”) (W x L)
|81.28 x 76.2 mm (W x L)
|Four Finger Slap: 1600 x 1500 pixels
Finger Roll: 800 x 750 pixels
|Image Quality Standards
|FBI IAFIS Appendix F
|2.0 High-speed (Data & Power)
|0°C ~ 50°C
|10 ~ 90%, non-condensing
|152 x 152 x 127 mm (5.9” x 5.9” x 5.0”) (W x L x H)
|2.7 kgs (6 lbs)
|WHQL, CE, FCC, UL, IP54
- Suprema is one of the top global manufacturers and brand names in developing and manufacturing biometric hardware and solutions. Suprema’s end-to-end biometric solutions have earned it a name for its efficiency and accuracy. Suprema’s biometric R&D and manufacturing facility is the largest in South Korea.
- At the core of every Suprema product is Suprema’s award winning and highly efficient fingerprint algorithm, which offers unmatched performance in fingerprint matching. Suprema claims its biometric technology to be “most widely used” in the world.
- Suprema follows a stringent manufacturing and quality control process to ensure that each product is manufactured and tested using the industry’s best practices. Suprema’s manufacturing process follows ISO9001/14001 standards throughout the process to ensure quality and reliability.
- Driver’s license, voter registration
- Social welfare, banking
- National Population register (NPR)
- IAFIS / EURODAC
- Law enforcement, national police agencies
- Employment background checks
- Crime and Criminal Tracking Network & Systems (CCTNS)
- Pre-employment screening
- IDENT (USA, Japan)
- Enrollment & matching for foreign travelers
- e-Passport issuance
- e-Visa program
- Smart ID cards
- Enrollment 1:1, 1:N matching
Just Some of Our Happy Clients
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Zero learning curve for developers. No biometric programming experience required. Get access to sample codes in multiple languages including C/C++, C#.NET, Java etc.LEARN MORE
All our products come with one year warranty. For items within the warranty period, our policy is simple and uncomplicated.
Best Price Guarantee
Our prices are unbeatable. Our ‘lowest price guarantee’ ensures that our customers get the lowest competitive price in the market.
No matter where you are located, we will deliver to your doorstep. International customers save up-to 60% on shipping costs.