FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $250
Questions? Ask our experts: 877-917-3287.
Need over 25 units? Request a Quote
SecuGen iD-USB SC Fingerprint Scanner + Card Reader
SecuGen ID USB SC
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $250
- Item Model: XSDU03PSC; Item Code: EA4-0515P. A combination fingerprint scanner and Smart Card reader.
- High-performance, maintenance-free optical fingerprint sensor and PC/SC compliant USB Smart Card reader.
- Plug ‘n Play, hot-swappable device captures high quality fingerprint images even from difficult to read fingers (e.g. dry, wet, scarred or aged skin).
Zero learning curve for developers. No biometric programming experience required. Get access to sample codes in multiple languages including C/C++, C#.NET, Java etc.LEARN MORE
Logon to Windows, Domain, Websites and Applications using fingerprints & create a ”password free” environment. Enterprise Password Management with Seamless Interface to Active Directory.LEARN MORE
iD-USB SC Description
iD-USB SC is a 2-in-1 device that houses a state of the art SecuGen fingerprint scanner as well as a smart card reader. The device utilizes SecuGen’s high quality SDY03P fingerprint optic sensor which is designed with the focus on durability and reliability.
iD-USB SC Features
- It comes with a maintenance free, excellent performing, quality fingerprint sensor
- The sensor is designed to resist scratches, vibration, impact and electrostatic shock
- SecuGen has also embedded the Auto-On feature in the sensor. The Automatic Finger Placement Detection technology, automatically turns on the device as soon as a fingerprint is placed over it for scanning.
- SecuGen’s Smart Capture technology provides perfect images of damaged fingers, making it easier for detection of the fingerprint. The sensor automatically adjusts the brightness to ensure reliable results whether the finger is wet, dry, scarred or aged skin.
- The sensor also includes an integrated finger guide that readily scans any finger in any orientation.
- The device is also compatible with Hamster Plus fingerprint reader
- The embedded PC/SC USB smart-card is compatible with HID Omnikey 3121
- iD-USB SC does not required an external power supply as it withdraws power from the USB port.
- It is Plug ‘n Play
- Comes with 1 year limited warranty
- The device is surface mountable with the help of provided keys
iD-USB SC Benefits
iD-USB SC is designed by one of the leaders in fingerprint technology. SecuGen has years of experience in developing fingerprint readers for any condition. It also provides the best warranty for its extremely reliable products. Company’s products are being used in many industries including corporations, point-of-sale transactions, attendance, information security and access control systems.
With the help of SecuGen products, you can reduce the risk of security breaches, password being stolen by hackers and the hassle of remembering or storing different passwords. Instead, it improves accountability true non-repudiation while enhancing convenience of use.
iD-USB SC Specifications
|Combination fingerprint reader and
contact smart card reader
system with serial interface
|Image Resolution / Size
|500 DPI / 260 x 300 pixels
|Platen Size / Eff. Sensing Area
|16.1 x 18.2 mm / 13.2 x 15.2 mm
|Light Source / Typical Lifetime
|LED / 60,000 hours
|Fingerprint Capture Speed
|0.2 ~ 0.5 second with Smart Capture
|Supported Biometric Standards
|ANSI INCITS 378, BioAPI, ISO 19794
|Auto-On™ & Smart Capture™
|Dimensions (W x L x H)
|88 x 140 x 67 mm
|Operating Temp. / Humidity
|0o ~ 55o C / 10 ~ 90% RH
|USB 1.1 Full-Speed, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
|5 V DC (via USB)
|Current Consumption (max)
|One year limited
|Compliance / Certification
|FCC, CE, RoHS
|Supported Operating Systems
|Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2, Android 3.1 and above, Linux
The perfect fingerprint scanner + card reader for YOU!
SecuGen fingerprint sensors are designed with durability in mind. They are housed inside an indestructible sensor prism that offers utmost durability. All the components inside the sensor prism are designed to deliver consistent performance regardless of the condition.
SecuGen’s patented optical sensor design ensures that its products deliver pitch perfect accuracy. The sensors portray distortion-free images with great quality. This eliminates variation in results while scanning fingers.
SecuGen’s Auto-On (Automatic Finger Placement Detection) technology automatically detects the finger and turns-on the device without any input from the user. As a result, the fingerprint scanning process is fast and easy.
High durability and ruggedness
All the products from SecuGen are highly durable and rugged. They are resistant to electrostatic shocks, impacts, scratches, drops, extreme temperatures, humidity, and contaminants such as sweat, oil or dirt.
Regardless of the environment or condition of the finger, you can expect reliable performance from the products.
Fingerprint data protection
SecuGen has invested a lot on the security of its products. All the fingerprint images scanned via SecuGen’s products cannot be reconstructed to steal sensitive information.
Ease of integration
SecuGen also provides a wide variety of APIs and Software Development Kits which can be used to integrate native support for its products. Its products are compatible with almost all commonly used software.
The Device Recognition technology detects and recognizes different fingerprint readers.
Unlike traditional semi-conductor based fingerprint sensors which require constant maintenance, SecuGen’s sensors are made with durable materials which do not require any maintenance from the user. They have been stress tested before being used inside the fingerprint reader. The design houses all the components which are tightly sealed to prevent re-calibration if the sensor is dropped.
All the components inside SecuGen’s products are developed in-house which allows the company to maintain a high quality. Constant quality checks ensure the best possible quality and excellent reliability. The high quality products are built to last which results in a high return on investment and longer productivity.
The Smart Capture technology capture high quality images of damaged fingers resulting in high accuracy and reducing rejection rate.
Patented optical technologies
SecuGen’s patented Surface Enhanced Irregular Reflection (SEIR) technology offers clear, accurate image quality, reducing signal-to-noise ratio and eliminate distortion.
Rejection of false fingerprints
The intelligent sensors in the products can detect fake and false fingerprints such as 2-D fingerprint images and photocopies. The sensor only accepts authentic fingerprints and rejects fake ones.
Greater sensor-to-sensor consistency
SecuGen products also offer excellent sensor-to-sensor accuracy when matching fingerprints enrolled with different readers at different locations.
Multi-Device Connectivity allows multiple fingerprint readers to be connected to a single computer and simultaneous use.
iD-USB SC Applications
- Time & Attendance
- Logical & Physical Access Control
- Any application requiring multi-factor fingerprint / smart card authentication
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Just Some of Our Happy Clients
All our products come with one year warranty. For items within the warranty period, our policy is simple and uncomplicated.
Best Price Guarantee
Our prices are unbeatable. Our ‘lowest price guarantee’ ensures that our customers get the lowest competitive price in the market.
No matter where you are located, we will deliver to your doorstep. International customers save upto 60% on shipping costs.