FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $250
Questions? Ask our experts: 877-917-3287.
Need over 25 units? Request a Quote
IB Sherlock Dual Fingerprint Live Scan Device (SWFT+ Compatible)
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $250
- Item Model: IBHTFT2FR-01, FBI Appendix F Certified live fingerprint scanner.
- Secure Web Fingerprint Transmission Plus Enrollment (SWFT+) compatible.
- Dual flat print and single finger roll scan, excellent with dry and dirty fingers.
- World’s smallest, lightest, and fastest two print scanner, ideal for use with mobile devices.
Zero learning curve for developers. No biometric programming experience required. Get access to sample codes in multiple languages including C/C++, C#.NET, Java etc.LEARN MORE
Logon to Windows, Domain, Websites and Applications using fingerprints & create a ”password free” environment. Enterprise Password Management with Seamless Interface to Active Directory.LEARN MORE
IB Sherlock Features
Sherlock is built keeping in mind the requirements of both verification and enrollment applications. It comes with an SDK which enables its integration into standalone applications which have requirement of certified quality images. Sherlock has been developed keeping in mind mobile application usage due to its small size and weight. Sherlock cost effectively performs all of the Ten Print Enrollment applications’ requirements.
Sherlock provides high-resolution fingerprint scans in indirect or direct sunlight and other varying environments such as a factory. Sherlock’s scans are not affected by the presence of foreign matter.
Sherlock is high in efficiency as it has a full scanning TFT at less than 300mA and Suspend at less than 2mA. It is also highly accurate.
Sherlock requires very low maintenance and operates well in tough environments.
IB Sherlock Benefits
- Sherlock brings fingerprint capture to commercial smart phones, tablets, mobile computers, hand-held devices as well as standalone applications. It is ergonomically well designed which enhances its usability. Sherlock is lightweight at 60 grams. Sherlock features an always on automatic self-calibration.
- Sherlock features an always on automatic self-calibration. It features dual flat print along with single finger roll scan. Sherlock operates in even direct sunlight and does not generate light when used in darkness.
- Sherlock does not have any membranes. It rejects latent prints and performs equally well while scanning dirty and dry fingers. Sherlock is durable and shock resistant.
IB Sherlock Specifications
|Sensing Area||1.6” (W) x 1.5” (H)|
|Image Size||800 (W) x 750 (H) pixels|
|Scanner Physical Size||65.4 mm x 61.6 mm x 14.3 mm|
|USB Certification Spec||USB-IF USB.ORG|
|USB Power Requirement||4.40V – 5.25V, Full Scanning TFT <300mA; Suspend <2mA|
|FCC/CE Conformance||FCC Part 15 (per ANSI C62.4:2003) Class A, CSA ICES-003 Class A
CE Emissions: EN 55022:2006 Class A
CE Immunity EN 55024:1998/A1:2001/A2:2003, IEC 61000-4-2
|FIPS Certification||GSA FIPS 201 Certified|
|Vibration Test||per MIL-STD-810F (Method 514.5), Category 24, Fig. 514.5C-17|
|Product Weight||<60 Grams|
|Air Discharge / Contact Discharge||In compliance with IEC 61000-4-2|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C ~ +60°C|
|Humidity||30~85% RH < 40°C (Non-condensing)|
|RoHS Compliant||RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC|
|IP65||Sealed bezel to scanning surface|
|IP67||Available upon request|
|API Interface||Capture Single Finger Direct – Multi-device / Multi – thread support|
|OS Support||Windows7, Windows8, Linux, Android 4.0|
|Surface Durability||MIL-C-675c 4.5010, MIL-STD-810F|
|Surface Resistance||Ammonia, IPA, Methanol, Soaps/detergents, Salt Water|
|Speed||>10 FPS: 1.6 GHZ Atom Z530 processor|
IB Sherlock Applications
- Embedded module for mobile applications
- Standalone fingerprint scanner
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Just Some of Our Happy Clients
All our products come with one year warranty. For items within the warranty period, our policy is simple and uncomplicated.
Best Price Guarantee
Our prices are unbeatable. Our ‘lowest price guarantee’ ensures that our customers get the lowest competitive price in the market.
No matter where you are located, we will deliver to your doorstep. International customers save upto 60% on shipping costs.