At Bayometric, we’re excited to announce that we will be accepting submissions for guest blog posts on biometric technology insights, news, research and industry updates. We’re looking for great content such as article or infographic that we can share with our users and followers every month. We certainly love a great guest post and it’s always nice to get a fresh voice and perspective.
Our current goal is to publish guest articles on topics consistent with our own blogs, such as access control, time and attendance, biometric research and development, border security, civil ID, law enforcement, workforce management, military applications, financial services, healthcare biometrics, student identification, commercial applications, consumer devices, fingerprint recognition, facial recognition, iris recognition, BOID, mobile biometrics etc.
Check out an example of the kind of content we publish on our blogs by visiting our blog on biometric technology.
Why guest blog?
It is a great opportunity to give back to the online business community by sharing valuable information with others.
Here are some other excellent reasons:
- Get your ideas in front of thousands of readers
- Get your company known
- Get a back link to your website
- Content must be unique and original, not copy-paste material.
- Articles should range between 1500-2000 words.
- Content must be exclusively published on our blog (not on any other site).
- Optional: You may reference our articles relevant to your post by linking them.
- You may attach infographic or images to your articles (800×any).
- You can’t advertise your product, business or service within your guest post. This means do not mention your company, or link to it, or link to your company’s blog within the guest post.
Along with your post, please submit a bio introducing yourself that we can include at the bottom of your article/infographic.
Author bio guidelines:
- 2-3 sentences about yourself.
- Optional: head-shot or profile picture (80×80).
- You may include a link to your website.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your blog posts in .doc or .pdf format along with your author bio. Please allow 5-7 business days for us to review and approve your submissions. Once they are approved, we will email you with the date in which your post will be published and shared on social media (including: Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus).
We look forward to your submissions!