This Futronic FS20 Fin’Lock is no longer in production by the manufacturer, although you may find similar or relevant fingerprint attendance and time clock devices below description.
FS20 Fin’Lock – Fingerprint Time & Attendance and Access Control System
FS20 Fin’Lock Description
Futronic Fin’lock FS20 Fingerprint Access Control System bestows enterprises a more secured, convenient access, and attendance control solution at a less price with its high resolution optical system and trendy biometric technology. It is quite similar to FS21M but with less function.
Futronic FS20 can be easily managed in both local and network mode. With standard Ethernet interface, FS20s can be connected as a cluster in LAN/Internet under the control of a single Fingerprint Authentication server (FAS), which is a Futronic proprietary software running on Windows 2000/XP.
Fingerprints can be stored and well-recognized in the FAS in the network mode, and it can also handle unlimited number of fingerprints. In the local mode, it can store up to 500 fingerprints and can be used as a standalone access and attendance control device.
FS20 Fin’Lock Features
Futronic FS20 comprises of the below listed outstanding features:
- It needs at least two access control methods to meet different application needs such as fingerprint only ( 1-to-N matching) and ID+ Fingerprint(1-to-1 matching).
- Each user has the permission to register up to 3 fingerprints.
- FS20 and FAS/PC can handle user finger administration, addition & deletion process, and edits.
- User Finger database can be synchronized between FS20 and FAS/PC via LAN/Internet.
- With the help of Blowfish algorithm, all the communication between FS20 and FAS/PC can be encrypted. For the key exchange, it needs Diffie-Hellman algorithm.
- It can operate in both the network mode and the local mode.
- It sustains wiegand interface that has 5 selectable output format.
- Futronic’s Remote Relay Unit FS30 is well support to FS20.
- User can select black and silver color enclosure for the selection process.
- Each FS20 has the capability to store up to 500 fingerprints.
- Fingerprint recognition is done on FS20 by matching the enrolled fingerprint with the one available in the database
- Every FS20 can store up to 32,000 access log records locally.
- With the help of internet and LAN access, FS20 can be sent to FAS and then exported in Excel or text format.
- Finger Authentication server (FAS) can store unlimited number of fingerprints
- Fingerprint recognition is done on FAS.
- Access log is normally stored in FAS, which has the possibility to store unlimited access log records.
- Access Log stored in FAS can be easily exported in Excel or text file format.
- For the formation of cluster for large-scale access control application, a maximum number of 99 Fin’locks can be connected to FAS.
- All the FS20s will automatically switch to operate in the local mode in case of internet failure.
FS20 Fin’Lock Specifications
|Fingerprint image resolution||320×480 pixel, 500DPI|
|Light source||4 Infra Red LEDs|
|Finger scanning window size||16mm x 24mm|
|Fingerprint recognition accuracy||FAR-10-6, FRR-10-2|
|Display||2 x 16 English characters LCD|
|Interface to PC||Ethernet with lithium battery powered Real Time Clock|
|User input & prompt||16 keys keypad, Buzzer, red and green LED|
|Door control||1 Door Strike, 1 Door Switch and 12VDC/1.5A|
|Operating temperature||-10 to +55 Degrees|
|Dimension||140mm(W) x 110mm(H) x 41.5mm(D)|
|Enclosure||3mm thickness ABS|
Just Some of Our Happy Clients
All our products come with one year warranty. For items within the warranty period, our policy is simple and uncomplicated.
Best Price Guarantee
Our prices are unbeatable. Our ‘lowest price guarantee’ ensures that our customers get the lowest competitive price in the market.
No matter where you are located, we will deliver to your doorstep. International customers save upto 60% on shipping costs.