FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $250
Questions? Ask our experts: 877-917-3287.
Need over 25 units? Request a Quote
Nitgen eNBioScan-D Plus – Advanced Dual Fingerprint Live Scanner
Nitgen eNBioScan-D Plus
- Advanced dual fingerprint scanner with large input window, captures dual or single flat fingerprints, as well as single rolled fingerprints.
- Delivers fast, accurate and reliable results for identification, verification and enrollment programs.
- FBI IAFIS IQS Appendix-F and FBI Mobile ID FAP 45 certified.
Zero learning curve for developers. No biometric programming experience required. Get access to sample codes in multiple languages including C/C++, C#.NET, Java etc.LEARN MORE
Logon to Windows, Domain, Websites and Applications using fingerprints & create a ”password free” environment. Enterprise Password Management with Seamless Interface to Active Directory.LEARN MORE
eNBioScan-D Plus Description
Nitgen eNBioScan-D Plus is an advanced dual fingerprint scanner with large fingerprint input window. The finger print reader delivers fast, accurate and reliable results for identification, verification and enrollment programs. Compared to a single fingerprint scanner, Nitgen’s eNBioScan-D Plus image provides enhanced accuracy for identification and verification purposes – while reducing the time to obtain a full enrollment.
eNBioScan-D Plus Features
- FBI IAFIS IQS Appendix F Certification
- Extra-wide active image area for easy capture of two fingerprints
- Strong performance for wet and dry fingers
- 3-color LED indicator and beep sound
- USB 2.0 interface for data transfer and power supply
- Auto-ON function
- International standard image compression, format and interfaces (WSQ compression, IOS 197924-2 & ANSI 378)
- Auto capture by sensing finger placement
- Slippage detection for rolls
- Halo effect and ghost image elimination
- Image quality check
- Automatic segmentation of two finger slaps
eNBioScan-D Plus Specifications
|Fingerprint Types||Single flat / roll / dual flat|
|Resolution||500 dpi / 256 gray|
|Platen Size (W x L)||48.3 x 48.3 mm (flat) / 40.6 x 38.1 mm (roll)|
|Sensing Area||952 x 952 pixels (flat)/ 800 x 750 pixels (roll)|
|Image Quality Standard||FBI IQS Appendix F|
|Interface||USB 2.0 (data)|
|Operating Temp.||-20 to 60°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90%, non-condensing|
|Operating Systems||Windows 8, 7, Vista, Windows 2000, XP and Linux|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||93 x 73 x 180 mm|
|Certifications||FBI Appendix F, CE, FCC, KC, UL|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Just Some of Our Happy Clients
All our products come with one year warranty. For items within the warranty period, our policy is simple and uncomplicated.
Best Price Guarantee
Our prices are unbeatable. Our ‘lowest price guarantee’ ensures that our customers get the lowest competitive price in the market.
No matter where you are located, we will deliver to your doorstep. International customers save upto 60% on shipping costs.