This Cross Match Verifier 310 LC 2.0 is no longer in production by the manufacturer, although you may find similar or relevant fingerprint scanners below description.
Crossmatch Verifier 310 Dual Fingerprint Scanner
Verifier 310 Description
Crossmatch Verifier 310 LC is an extra ordinary forensic-quality two fingerprint capture device. This is a special kind of scanner, which conveys trustworthy results for verification, identification and various enrollment programs. If you compare a single-finger scanner and Verifier 310 LC then you will find result in the favor of Verifier 310 LC, which is far ahead in accuracy and for identification and verification purposes. It takes very less time than single-finger scanner for the whole error free enrollment process which is quite profitable and amazing.
For the low and high volume deployment, Crossmatch Verifier 310 LC is the most preferable device, which is popular for its quick and more accurate figure print capture facility. For the swift and flawless fingerprint verification, this system can be coupled with the Crossmatch enterprise matching server.
This device is well-available with USB 2.0 connectivity, great heated platen, and improved ambient light rejection capability. Overall, this is a complete scanner, which is always prepared for the integration into most useful bio-metrically enabled security installations.
Verifier 310 Features
- Carries a huge active platen area
- Comes with light-weight chassis for easy management
- Has a high-contrast viewing area
- Has an under-cut lip for improved ergonomics
- Supports natural finger positioning with the help of its raised platen border
- Comes with I/R filter to augment ambient light rejection
- Proficient for use with or without silicone membrane
- Comes with heated platen feature that purges condensation and halo effect
- Has an elective bench or kiosk mounts
Verifier 310 Advantages
- Compliant to FIPS 201
- Auto sense enable with Auto capture saves times by enabling fastest finger print capture
- Provides flat fingerprint images of Forensic-quality
- Does not create halo condensation effect from moist and warmfingers
- Easy to maintain, thereby, saves additional money
Verifier 310 Specifications
|Linearity and Rectilinearity||Less than one pixel (average)|
|Platen Area||1.8” x 1.8” (45.7 mm x 45.7 mm)|
|Hardware||1 GHz or higher Pentium IV compatible CPU
256 MB RAM
50 MB of available disk space
USB 2.0 compliant ports or USB 2.0 PCI/PCMCIA Card
USB SDK V 4.4 or later
|Operating System||Windows® XP 32-bit, Windows Vista®, Windows 7|
|Certification||FBI Personal Identity Verification (PIV) Specification|
|Power||Supplied through the USB 2.0 interface (500 ma @5V)|
|Humidity Range||10-90% non-condensing, splash-resistant|
|Operating Temperature Range||35°F to 100°F (2°C to 38°C)|
|Weight||Approx. 1.2 lbs. (0.544 kg)|
|Dimensions (h x l x w)||2.6” x 6.8” x 3.8” (66 mm x 173 mm x 97 mm)|
|Ratings||FCC, UL, CE|
Verifier 310 Applications
- Homeland security
- Border and port security
- Law enforcement
- Court systems
- Correctional facilities
- Critical infrastructure
Just Some of Our Happy Clients
All our products come with one year warranty. For items within the warranty period, our policy is simple and uncomplicated.
Best Price Guarantee
Our prices are unbeatable. Our ‘lowest price guarantee’ ensures that our customers get the lowest competitive price in the market.
No matter where you are located, we will deliver to your doorstep. International customers save upto 60% on shipping costs.