Crossmatch Retinal Scan 2
Cross Match Iris Scan 2 enhances military and civilian security programs with fast and reliable biometric technology. A durable and compact dual iris capture scanner, I Scan 2 is an integral part of any comprehensive identity management program. With this system, organizations can extend their security installations by adding rapid mobile enrollment, identification and verification through iris capture applications. The USB-powered handheld scanner is ANSI INCITS 379-2004 and ISO/IEC 19794-6 compliant— producing the highest quality iris images. I Scan 2 can be used with various iris matching algorithms for customized software development.
The iris scanner comes with drivers and Iris Scanning SDK that enables image finding and stabilization, pupil segmentation, image quality assessment and auto capture functionality for quick and easy image collection. As with other Cross Match livescan technology, I Scan 2 is the most advanced and easy-to-use iris capture solution on the market
This Crossmatch retinal scan device, with its mobile enrolment, identification and verification facility provides a comprehensive identity management solution for military and civilian establishments to enhance the security of their premises.
The device is ANSI INCITS and ISO/IEC 19794-6 and features essential ISCAN SDK which provides matchless image capture, stabilization, and picture segmentation facility. Due to these functionalities, the Crossmatch Iris Scanner is prefered over other the Iris Scanners available in the market.
This robust biometric authentication device features instant iris enrollment, automatic image capture, durable housing environment; with the added advantage of operational capability during night time. Other components include a set of visors that shields the eye during the enrollment process, anti dilation system, USB 2.0 compatibility and retractable ambient light shield.
This iris scanning device is splash and dust resistant with certifications for FCC Class A, RoHS and Class 1 LED Product IEC 60825. This compact device manufactured in the United States weighing half a kilogram and measuring 152 X 48 X 152 mm is suitable for security applications in the military, border control and law enforcement agencies.
- Dual iris capture in less than ten seconds
- Automatic image capture without user intervention
- Durable housing
- Portable system that integrates into Cross Match Jump Kits or other mobile identity management solutions
- Fold open visor accurately sets optimum focus and shields the eyes from direct sunlight
- Operates in total darkness
- Splash and dust resistant,designed to meet IP65 (IEC 60529)
- Shock per ISTA 2A Shipping and Handling Specification
- Vibration per ISTA 2A Shipping and Handling Specification
- Accommodates interpupillary distances (IPD) ranging from the 5th to the 95th percentile
- Meets iris image interchange format specifications: ANSI INCITS 379-2004 and ISO/IEC 19794-6 standards
- Pixel Resolution: 16.7 pixels/mm ( > 200 pixels over iris diameter of 9.5-13 mm)
- Incorporates “Anti-Dilation” system to facilitate a smaller pupil
- Spatial resolution: 4.0 lp/mm at 60% or higher contrast
- Image quality high level
- Near-IR Illumination (700-900 nm)
- Scanned FOV: 50 mm x 40 mm per eye
- Dual Optical system utilizing 1.3 megapixel cameras
- Certifications: FCC Class A, RoHS
- Certifications for Eye Safety: Class 1 LED Product IEC 60825-1:1993+A1:1997+A2:2001, ANSI RP-27.1-96
- Power supplied via USB cable on a USB 2.0-compliant port (no battery required)
- Cable ~ six-feet long, permanently attached with a strain-relief feature
- Device provides bitmap images at a maximum rate of 7.5 fps
- PC/ABS blend
- Attached visor to set optical distance
- Retractable ambient light shield
- Standard depot maintenance
- Auto capture used as field calibration check
- Manufactured in U.S.
Dimensions and Environment Conditions
- Scanner Weight: 1.1 lbs (.5 kg)
- Scanner Size: 6″ x 1.9″ x 6″ (152 mm x 48 mm x 152 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 120ºF (0º- 49º C)
- Humidity Range: 10-90% non-condensing
- Border Control
- Law Enforcement