You have no items in your shopping cart.
Search Knowledge Base
NAC 5000/NAC 5000 Plus/ NAC 2500/Fingkey Access
- When we register the users on a device (NAC 5000/NAC 2500+/Fingkey Access/Fingkey Access+) that is in Network mode where is the data stored?
- If the users are registered in Network mode then how are users authenticated if the network is broken?
- My terminal has a capacity of 'X' users. Can this be increased?
- How do I take a backup of user data of the device that is in local mode?
- We have deleted a user from the device but when we re-register the same ID number again, it says "ID Exists"
- Griaule Fingerprint SDK
- Futronic FS80