You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Supports Live Finger Detection(LFD).
- Built in MiFare card reader.
- Supports various access control method:
- Fingerprint only(1-to-N matching)
ID+ Fingerprint(1-to-1 matching)
MiFareCard+Fingerprint stored on card(1-to-1 matching)
MiFare Card only
- Each user can register up to 3 fingerprints.
- Can operate in local mode or network mode.
- Supports Wiegand interface with 5 selectable output formats.
- Supports Remote Relay Unit.
- Door control: 1 Door Strike, 1 Door Switch and 12VDC/1.5A.
- Access logs can be viewed using a web browser.
- Access logs can be exported to Excel or text format.
- Each terminal can store up to 3000 fingerprints.
- Fingerprint recognition is done locally (on the terminal).
- If using the MiFare card with/without fingerprint, the user authentication is also done locally.
- Access log is stored locally. Each terminal can store up to 1 million access log records.
- Access Log in terminal can be sent to server via LAN/Internet and then exported as Excel or text format.
- Unlimited number of fingerprints can be stored in authentication server.
- Fingerprint recognition is done on server.
- If using the MiFare card with/without fingerprint, the user authentication is also done in server.
- Access log is stored in server which can store unlimited number of access log records.
- Access Log in server can be exported as Excel or text format.
- A maximum of 99 terminals can be connected to server to form a cluster for large-scale access control application.
- If LAN/Internet connection is accidentally broken, all terminals will switch to operate in local mode automatically.
FS21M fingerprint access control system is an enhanced version of FS20 access control. It supports MiFare card so that any combination of fingerprint, MiFare card and PIN can be used for access control/ time and attendance.
FS21M fingerprint attendance system has a high resolution optical system and latest fingerprint identification technology to provide enterprises secured and convenient biometric security solution. FS21M is a high performance biometric access control device. It uses powerful Digital Signal Processor for fingerprint recognition. It can do full-match for 700 fingerprints in one second i.e. the device matches the input fingerprint to all fingerprints stored in the database before giving result. Fingerprint matching does not stop even after getting preset matching score rather it continues to match all fingerprints and return the fingerprint that has the highest score. This is a major advantage compared to similar products available in the market which stop the matching when preset score is reached.
FS21M comes with access control software. It can operate in both Local and Network mode. With standard Ethernet interface, it can be connected as a cluster via LAN/Internet under the control of a single server. In local mode, each biometric device can store up to 3000 fingerprints itself and can be used as a standalone biometric attendance system.In network mode, unlimited number of fingerprints can be stored on a server.
APIs are provided with this device to enable administrators to use the daily attendance logs with external applications such as payroll systems, leave/attendance management software or any other customized application.
- Supports Live Finger Detection(LFD).
Sensor Type Optical Model Name FS21M Model # FS21M Application Access Control, Time Attendance Environment Indoor Authentication Type Fingerprint, Password, RF Card Face Detection Camera Yes Card Options Mifare Image Size 320 x 480 pixel Effective Sensing Area (mm) 16 x 24 Resolution 500 DPI Auto-on Yes Latent Check Yes Template Capacity 3000 Max. User (on device) 3000 Max. User (on Server) Unlimited Log Capacity 1000000 Authentication Mode 1:1, 1:N False Acceptance Rate (FAR) 1/100,000 False Rejection Rate (FRR) 1/100 Wireless LAN No TCP/IP (built-in) Yes RS485 No RS232 No Wiegand (In/Out, 26/32 bit) Yes Built-in Relay No USB Memory Slot No Door-Phone Support No Supported Locks Automatic Door, Deadbolt, Door Strike, EM Lock Supply voltage 12 VDC LCD 2 x 16 LCD Keypad 16 keys (Buzzer, Red & Green LED) Operating Temperature 10 to 55 C PoE No Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 140 x 110 x 41.5 Weight < 1.5 kg Material ABS Compliance CE, FCC Application software FAS DBMS MS SQL Package includes Access Control Device, Attendance SW
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Frequently bought together
Price for all: $514.99