Fingerprint matching is a task that most of us are familiar with. The administration and various centers use this application of the biometric to secure themselves. Fingerprinting is a part of a unique identifying system which has helped millions to recognize, stay viable and moreover deal with thousands of identifications. It supports various applications like windows, Linux, web and enterprise development. The Griaule SDK is one of the best detection systems in the world. The reasons to mull over this software are many.
- Easily Taught: This biometric sdk is hassle free. Since this supports multiple languages, the samples are provided with the kit so that it is easily learnt for immediate usage. It supports variety programming languages which run easily in windows or the Linux form.
- Template Consolidation: This Biometric identification system, tries to defy the more-data-more-accuracy system. This improves the rate of recognition of the fingerprint by improving the quality of the pattern, thus reducing the desire to take many samples and hence the data automatically shrinks. This also makes it efficient and less time consuming. With the kit, you can easily integrate software, web applications through a single line of code.
- Freedom of sensor input: The Griaule SDK supports more than 25 fingerprint scanners. This allows you to use multiple readers even after you change the application. Thus making it user friendly with the suitability of the reader, without making any code changes. The biometric identification also supports world’s top most recognition scanners namely, Secugen, Nitgen, Digital Persona, Futronic, Crossmatch fingerprint reader etc.
- Speed and accuracy: This is a highly accurate fingerprint software, which identifies many fingerprints and at the speed of 35,000 prints in a flash of a second.
- Maintenance tools: The Griaule software detection kit comes with a support mechanism, which helps with the technical issues and also provides the online activation. This kit comes with its own drivers and so there is hardly any need of a manufacturer’s driver. It uniquely offers interchange and interoperability of biometric data.
Besides all this, software detection of fingerprints is actually simplified with this kit which was developed in 2009. The biometric SDK can be used for time and transaction checking, physical authentication or in the authorized system. It also offers Java, activeX OCX, DLL, and .net component. Highly efficient for business purposes, this one has high compatibility with languages. The Software development comes for fingerprinting can be best recognized by its reliability and validity for a long time.