You have no items in your shopping cart.
Features of the Futronic FS50 Dual Finger Fingerprint Scanner
This entry was posted on September 12, 2013.
Biometrics are entering every possible arena of technology, whether it is high profile security measures or simply safeguarding your computer data. In fact, biometric devices like fingerprint scanners are useful for a range of applications that include identification, authentication and more.
One of the most talked about USB fingerprint scanner is the Futronic FS50. This device is known for its ability to capture single as well as dual fingerprints. Additionally, it can accurately identify roll finger images, dry or wet prints and even blurred ones. Equipped with free API and secret code, the Futronic FS50 dual finger fingerprint scanner is ideal for rugged outdoors as well as calm office environments.
The best part about the Futronic FS50 dual finger fingerprint scanner is that it has been certified by the FBI and the US General Services Administration for being one of the most effective biometric devices. Plus, these devices are equipped with an inbuilt serial number. Mentioned below are a few of the other features of this device.
- The lens cover or the screening window is scratch and impact resistant, as it is made from 33 mm crown glass prism. Thus, making this USB fingerprint scanners suitable for being used in rugged environments.
- Measuring 110 X 110 X 45 mm the Futronic FS50 is compact and handy, hence making it extremely portable.
- The USB fingerprint reader can work effectively in temperatures ranging from -10 to +55 Degree Celsius.
- To easily sync with your current virtual structure, this biometric device is designed to be compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- It is enabled with a secret code feature, which works as a hardware key for the devices' software applications. Since its access lies only with the developer, you can be assured to have absolute security.
These are just some of the many benefits that FS 50 has to offer. This versatile fingerprint scanner is used extensively for applications like criminal identification, national ID card and E-passport systems.